- Why should I get an iConnect card?
- The iConnect card is the only card dedicated to all students in secondary school. This card is your ticket to getting hundreds of discounts in shops and restaurants nationwide. It also allows you to receive student fares on selected transport services all over Ireland.
- Am I eligible for a student card?
- If you are a student in full-time education and between the ages of 12 and 17 then, yes you are eligible for an iConnect card.
- Where can I get an iConnect card?
- You can apply online at www.studentcard.ie.
You can download the application form at www.studentcard.ie and post it in to our offices 19/21 Aston Quay, Dublin 2.
You can call into any USIT branch around the country and collect an application form and post it to our head office on Aston Quay.
You can also order your iConnect card over the phone. Call 1 602 1906.
- How long is my card valid for?
- All cards purchased now are valid until 31 December 2017.
- How much does the iConnect card cost?
- The iConnect Card costs €13 (plus 70c if the card is to be posted directly to you). Please note there is additional €2.00 handling fee when paying by cheque.
- When will I receive my iConnect card?
- Your application will be processed the day it is received by the iConnect team. It will then take 2-3 days to get to you depending on postage.
- What benefits and discounts can I get with my card?
- Your card provides you with a wide range of discounts and special offers. These include discounts in shops, restaurants, travel and entertainment. You can search the discounters by county or by category on our website.
- What happens if my card is lost or stolen?
- If your card is lost or stolen, you must apply for a new card and pay €13 plus postage for your new card.
- What documents do I need to apply for my iConnect card?
- Completed application form (Please ensure that all sections are fully completed and stamped (or copy of latest school report in summer months) as failure to do so will require you to re-apply at a cost of €4 for administration.)
- A photocopy of your passport or birth certificate.
- One passport photo with your signature and date of birth on the back.
- €13 card fee (plus 70c if the card is to be posted directly to you.). Please note there is additional €2.00 handling fee when paying by cheque.