- All sections of the application form must be fully completed. If sections are omitted your application will not be processed and you will need to reapply with all sections completed and pay a €4 administration charge.
- Applicants must ensure that their forms are stamped and signed by an authorised official in your school; failure to do this will result in the cancelling of your application.
- Applications must ensure additional proof of age is supplied to verify date of birth. Photocopies of passport/birth cert will suffice.
- Correct form of payment must be included with your application.
- The iConnect card is valid for 1 year. The current expiry date is 31/Dec/2018
- The iConnect card is primarily a discount card for second-level students aged 12-18 - who are still in full time education; and is not an age card.
- Please treat your card as you would cash, as it is a valuable document. If your card is lost/stolen you must reapply and repay in full (further proof of student status may be required).
- The iConnect card is a designated second-level ID and is not valid as ID for the purchase of alcohol.
- Respect your iConnect card; do not attempt to alter or deface your card. Doing this will render your card invalid.
- If it has been discovered that you have deliberately altered or defaced your card or submitted false details for entry on your card - your application will be cancelled and your card confiscated. You will then need to reapply for a new card, paying the full fee. The iConnect card team reserves the right to refuse a second card application.
- iConnect are not liable for cards which have not been delivered after being sent to the address stipulated in the application process. If your card was undelivered, you will need to apply again paying the full fee.
- ISSU negotiates and agrees discounts with retailers on behalf of iConnect card holders
- Discounts are updated weekly on the iConnect card website www.studentcard.ie
- iConnect Card holders are asked to make themselves aware of Terms and Conditions restrictions that may apply to individual discounts. These are outlined on www.studentcard.ie